JMI Pump Systems recently introduced a new Submersible Sewage Pump, Model PVL-9S-JMI. We’ve improved the design of our longest-standing sewage pump, as the new unit can be used in more applications, with its increased shut-off head and GPM.
Product features are as follows:
- Rated for continuous duty use in sewage and water transfer applications
- Energy-efficient low amp draw motor with thermal overload protection
- Heavy-duty epoxy-coated all cast iron pump
- 2” solids handling/NPT discharge
- Cast iron Vortex impeller
- 20’ power cord
- Upper and lower ball bearings
- Carbon ceramic shaft seal
- CSA Certified
- 3-year warranty
A JMI Submersible Sewage Pump ran for more than 250,000 cycles in the onsite JMI Proving Grounds. The 9S-JMI and switch still met performance specifications upon test completion.
For more information on the new JMI Sewage Pump, Your Partners in Pumping at JMI Pump Systems are ready to help. Contact us at 262-253-1353 or email@example.com.